CURRENT OPPORTUNITYCLIENT SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE
SpinMe is recruiting for a new role in their Client Solutions team to deliver exceptional client projects.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading B2B software business who work with some of the world’s most recognised brands and retailers. SpinMe Solutions is an industry-leading company which transforms the digital asset workflow for high-volume product photography studios worldwide.
We are on a trajectory to achieve ambitious growth plans forecasted for the next year and beyond and are looking for an experienced Client Solutions Executive to support this growth. We have a true client understanding and centricity, therefore, we are looking for someone who is passionate with our clients, knows who our clients are, what they need, and the role we can play in supporting their needs.
SpinMe are looking for a Client Solutions Executive to help deliver key projects to clients and internally. This is a chance to work with well-known brands, deliver projects, and to have a significant impact on their digital asset workflow and photo studio teams. This role will involve working on projects for new and existing clients. Projects require a deep understanding of a client’s digital asset workflow requirements and includes implementing solutions to meet their needs.
Travel to client sites including international travel will be required from time-to-time. A willingness and ability to travel are important requirements for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic, passionate, and growing team where your input is valued and can shape the company’s approach to client projects.
- Act as the primary project manager point of contact for the technical implementation of SpinMe Studio at new clients, as well as the expansion and maintenance of our solution at existing clients.
- Understand and document client’s requirements and needs to build a clear streamlined process flow for their studio operations. Amend and refine those requirements as the client needs evolve.
- Assist on designing and planning of client solution implementations of SpinMe’s new and existing clients.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Thorough understanding of SpinMe’s product suite to identify and implement solutions specific to client and user workflow.
- Help deliver against valuable short-term objectives to keep new and ongoing projects on track.
- Build and support a culture of trust and transparency and work with various teams to achieve common business goals.
- Ability to work flexible hours to cover projects and clients located in the US.
- Work with a group of core users through relationship management, training and support, to make SpinMe a trusted and integral part of client’s regular course of business.
- Act as the internal ‘voice of the client’, by gathering and prioritising user feedback, translating ideas and obstacles into actionable, development requests.
- As applicable, contribute ideas to the design of new software features and integration solutions based on client requirements, working in conjunction with the software development team.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Hands on, process orientated, structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills including prioritisation, delegation of work and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and document client requirements, as well as write project plans.
- Client orientated by having a strong focus on client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the client’s expectations, understanding client’s current and future business goals and translating those into relevant solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience using Project Management systems.
- Broad understanding of software systems.
- The drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, or similar.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
- Fluent in English
WORKING HOURS AND LOCATION:
- 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday (hours may vary according to International time zones).
- Office-based in our Cheltenham , UK headquarters.
- Occasional national and international travel may be required.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Overtime may be required at certain times in order to meet deadlines and will be discussed and approved in advance.
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to us by Friday 16 July at firstname.lastname@example.org