CURRENT OPPORTUNITYJUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
SpinMe is recruiting for a new role in their software development team following their recent success
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading B2B software business who work with some of the world’s most recognised brands and retailers. Our SpinMe Studio solutions are industry-leading, and we transform the digital asset workflow for high-volume product photography studios worldwide. We are on a trajectory to achieve ambitious growth plans forecasted for the next 12-24 months and beyond and we are looking for a Junior Software Developer to support this growth.
This role provides scope to learn a broad range of technologies, from cross platform desktop and web development to robotics and hardware integration, and to help shape the future of our products from day one. SpinMe will provide on the job training, support, and appropriate courses to help you be successful in the role. The SpinMe team are friendly, approachable, supportive, and passionate about creating amazing software. The environment is flexible, people focussed and receptive to new ideas and technologies. It’s a collaborative environment where you can have your say and make a real difference within the team and to users around the world.
If you are looking to take the next big step in your software development career and are passionate about IT and software development, send your us your CV to be considered for this role. We value and reward passion for technology and desire to create positive change.
ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Junior Software Developer, you will focus on adding new functionality into SpinMe’s products and will have the opportunity to participate in the full software development life cycle. This includes:
- Writing source code and unit tests to meet requirements
- Designing and implementing new software features
- Resolving software defects by means of code fixes and testing
- Documenting source code and design
- Participating in code reviews
- Implementing utility programs to support the business as required
To be successful in this role, you should have an understanding and some experience with:
- C# .Net
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- GIT (or other version control systems)
- Microsoft Test Framework, N-Unit (or another unit testing framework)
- MVVM or MVC patterns
It would also be useful to have some knowledge of, or experience with:
- MAC OS or iOS software development
- Digital image formats such as JPEG and TIFF
- Dependency Injection
SpinMe are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Are passionate about software development
- Have a strong desire to learn new skills
WORKING HOURS AND LOCATION:
- 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Location – Cheltenham HQ / partially remote
- Overtime may be required at certain times in order to meet deadlines and will be discussed and approved in advance.
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to us at email@example.com