CURRENT OPPORTUNITYJUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
SpinMe is recruiting for a new role in their software development team following their recent success
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading B2B software business who work with some of the world’s most recognised brands and retailers. Our SpinMe Studio solutions are industry-leading, and we transform the digital asset workflow for high-volume product photography studios worldwide. We are on a trajectory to achieve ambitious growth plans forecasted for the next 12-24 months and beyond.
We have a true client understanding and centricity, therefore, we are looking for someone who is obsessed with our clients, knows who our clients are, what they need, and the role we can play in supporting their needs. If you are passionate about delivering a first-class customer experience, we want to hear from you.
As a Junior Software Developer, you will focus on bug fixing for the SpinMe Integrity team and adding new functionality into SpinMe’s products. You will have the opportunity to participate in the full software development life cycle. This role provides scope to learn a broad range of technologies, from cross platform desktop and web development to robotics and hardware integration, and to help shape the future of SpinMe Studio. SpinMe will provide on the job training and support, to help you be successful in the role. It is a collaborative environment where you can make a real difference within the team and to users around the world.
The Junior Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Writing source code and unit tests to meet requirements
- Designing and implementing new software features
- Resolving software defects by means of code fixes and testing
- Documenting source code and design
- Participating in code reviews
- Implementing utility programs to support the business as required
Skills and attributes:
- C# .Net
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- GIT (or other version control systems)
- Microsoft Test Framework, N-Unit (or another unit testing framework)
- MVVM or MVC patterns
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn new skills
Beneficial to have:
- MAC OS or iOS software development
- Digital image formats such as JPEG and TIFF
- Dependency Injection
Working hours and location:
- 37.5 hours – Monday to Friday
- Location – Cheltenham
- Salary: £25,000.00
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to us by January 31st, 2023, at email@example.com