CURRENT OPPORTUNITYPRODUCT SERVICE EXECUTIVE
SpinMe is recruiting for a new role to provide oustanding technical support to our clients.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading B2B software business who work with some of the world’s most recognised brands and retailers. Our SpinMe Studio solutions are industry-leading, and we transform the digital asset workflow for high-volume product photography studios worldwide.
We are on a trajectory to achieve ambitious growth plans forecasted for the next 12-24 months and beyond and we are looking for an experienced Product Service Executive to support this growth. We have a true client understanding and centricity, therefore, we are looking for someone who is obsessed with our clients, knows who our clients are, what they need, and the role we can play in supporting their needs. If you are passionate about delivering a first-class customer experience, we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will have a high level of practical IT knowledge, be enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a passion for technology. The Product Service Executive is our first line of support to clients, and assisting our Business Development and Client Solutions team with onboarding new clients. The role offers many opportunities to learn new skills and be involved in varied technical disciplines.
- Installation of software systems for new clients.
- Performing software upgrades for clients.
- Diagnosing software issues and implementing fixes.
- Responding to client tickets via Zendesk.
- Managing database changes for clients.
- Managing and deploying client configurations.
- Maintenance of Internal hardware and software systems.
- Maintaining and updating software user manuals.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
On the job training will be provided to support learning SpinMe’s software systems however, the following skills and attributes would be required.
- Previous experience of software support.
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop OS including software installation and starting/stopping services.
- Extensive knowledge of database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Extensive knowledge of computer networking.
- Experience with Apple Mac OS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to talk with clients, document and resolve their queries.
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about technology and IT with a keen desire to learn.
BENEFICIAL TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of digital imaging/image formats.
- International client services experience.
- Previous experience using ZenDesk.
- Previous experience using YouTrack.
WORKING HOURS AND LOCATION:
- 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday (hours vary between 7am and 11pm).
- Office-based in our Cheltenham , UK headquarters.
- Occasional national and international travel may be required.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Overtime may be required at certain times in order to meet deadlines and will be discussed and approved in advance.
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to us by Friday 25 June at email@example.com