CURRENT OPPORTUNITYPRODUCT SPECIALIST
SpinMe is recruiting for a new role to present and demonstrate our exciting product range.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading B2B software business who work with some of the world’s most recognised brands and retailers. Our SpinMe Studio solutions are industry-leading, and we transform the digital asset workflow for high-volume product photography studios worldwide.
We are on a trajectory to achieve ambitious growth plans forecasted for the next 12-24 months and beyond and we are looking for an experienced Product Specialist to support this growth. We have a true client understanding and centricity, therefore, we are looking for someone who is obsessed with our clients, knows who our clients are, what they need, and the role we can play in supporting their needs. If you are a charismatic and engaging presenter, we want to hear from you.
The main purpose of the Product Specialist is first and foremost, our business communicator. Working with our marketing, business development, client success and client solutions teams, to take our solution and demonstrate and present it to existing and new clients utilising memorable, informative, and receptive methods and techniques.
The Product Specialist will develop a solid understanding of the SpinMe solution and how it is utilised by the end-user. They will probably be early adopters of the latest software trends, be technical and people savvy as well as people friendly, whilst being as comfortable with a studio team as they are with any software solution.
The role involves collaboration, working with the technical team to take a concept and turn it in to a visual proposal. They are deadline driven, organised and understand how people view and understand content.
- Arrange product demonstrations for clients, clearly explaining the features and benefits of the solution(s).
- Utilise a variety of multimedia platforms to showcase SpinMe solutions and capabilities.
- Possess outstanding attention to detail and take pride in selling the company message through outstanding visuals/graphics.
- Possess strong technical skills including Microsoft suite, Illustrator, Photoshop as well as technology curiosity.
- Experience working within a photographic studio environment would be an advantage.
- Understand the latest presentation trends and designs and can add visuals, charts, and graphics to create presentations that capture the audience’s attention.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, work on many projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to consistently uphold brand and style guidelines and communicate and potentially teach these standards to others internally.
- Ability to empathise whilst identifying and advising clients on opportunities and benefits.
- Develop a thorough understanding of SpinMe’s product suite and how our products fit into client organisations and their processes.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours between 7am – 11pm, Monday-Friday (37.5 hour week)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and presentation skills.
- Confident speaking to large audience, either remotely or in person.
- Ability to understand and document client requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills internally and externally.
- Commercial Studio knowledge and/or technical knowledge.
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
WORKING HOURS AND LOCATION:
- 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Office-based in our Cheltenham , UK headquarters with the possibility for some remote working.
- Occasional national and international travel.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Overtime may be required at certain times in order to meet deadlines and will be discussed and approved in advance.
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to us by Friday 11 June at email@example.com