CURRENT OPPORTUNITYSALES DEVELOPMENT eXECUTIVE
SpinMe is recruiting for a new role in their Growth team following their recent success
ABOUT THE JOB
As an SDE you are a sales-person-in-training, helping the Growth team find business opportunities while learning the foundations of business development.
The SDE will be responsible for generating qualified sales leads for our new business pipeline. You will be responsible for identifying, proactively prospecting and nurturing new business prospects into qualified sales opportunities.
You will use cold outreach channels to speak with decision-makers and discover their business objectives/challenges to qualify how SpinMe software can help them fulfil their goals. Once qualified, you will book the prospective client a demonstration meeting with the Business Development team. This role is not for the faint-hearted. There will be targets which must be achieved. Therefore you must be target-orientated and see this role as an opportunity to prove, to yourself and to the company, that you have what it takes to progress on to more senior sales positions in the future.
The Sales Development Executive will be responsible for:
Key responsibilities of Sales Development Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders within a prospective client using cold-outreach channels such as Emails, Video and Phone Calls with the aim of booking a qualification call and demonstration for the Business Development team.
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Consistently achieve activity KPIs (minimum 150 calls a week, 50 personalised emails a week).
- Keeping up to date records on the company’s CRM system (Monday.com)
- Reporting weekly sales goals, objectives, and achievements to the Growth team
Skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in telesales, and lead generation to achieve targets
- Self-motivated and focussed on driving results in a proactive, goal orientated manner
- Approachable and professional team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent aptitude for handling negative responses and determination to resolve and find solutions for prospective clients
- Adept at prioritising own workload and remaining organised while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and numerical skills
- Confident user of the MS office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent telephone communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Previous experience using CRM databases (eg Monday.com, Salesforce, etc) and LinkedIn
Working hours and location:
- 37.5 hours – Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter to us by March 31st, 2023, at firstname.lastname@example.org